These links will take you to other websites containing relevant research. Links will open in a new browser window.
- Electroencephalographic Brain Dynamics Following Manually Responded Visual Targets
- New Information on EEGs may lead parents to more insight into students learning issues
- New View of Brain's Inner Workings Opens Research Into Autism, Other Disorders
In the News
Links will open in a new browser window.
- Study: More cases of autism in U.S. kids than previously realized - CNN.com, October 5, 2009
- Toddler brain difference linked to autism - CNN.com, May 4, 2009